Connecting your camera ( tech support)
We've created a step-by-step video to help you connect your camera to the custom app. Connecting the app to your camera takes seconds and is as easy as:
- Turn the camera on and wait for 20 seconds until you hear the words ‘welcome to use’
- Open the Equine Eye app
Please allow the app to access your location. This is necessary for it to link to your mobile.
- Press the + button at the bottom center of the screen to add the camera
- Select ‘click to configure’
- If your camera is turned on, the blue light should be flashing so click ‘next’
- To connect the camera to your mobile phone, select the bottom option as indicated
- You will be taken to your phone’s wifi settings. Select the ‘HOW-xx’ network and input password ‘168168168’. Your phone is now connected to the camera’s hotspot
- Go back into the app, and return to the ‘Connect your device’ screen
- Select ‘Lan Search’ at the bottom of the screen
- Select the ‘added’ button
- Your camera should now be live. You can make the video full screen, and adjust your settings as you desire.
Note: you will be asked to change your password for security reasons.
Need tech support? Please email us via email@example.com