Equine Eye connects to a custom app, available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
We've created a step-by-step video to help you connect your camera to the custom app.
Connecting the app to your camera takes seconds and is as easy as:
1. Turn the camera on and wait for 20 seconds until you hear the words ‘welcome to use’.
2. Open the Equine Eye app.
3. Please allow the app to access your location. This is necessary for it to link to your mobile.
4. Press the + button at the bottom center of the screen to add the camera.
5. Select ‘click to configure’ If your camera is turned on, the blue light should be flashing so click ‘next’.
6. To connect the camera to your mobile phone, select the bottom option as indicated.
You will be taken to your phone’s wifi settings. Select the ‘HOW-xx’ network and input password ‘168168168’. Your phone is now connected to the camera’s hotspot.
7. Go back into the app, and return to the ‘Connect your device’ screen.
8. Select ‘Lan Search’ at the bottom of the screen.
9. Select the ‘add’ button.
Your camera should now be live.
You can make the video full screen, and adjust your settings as you desire.
Note: you will be asked to change your password for security reasons.